Friday, 15 November 2013
Design visualisation for architects
Specialists have long used design visualisation to create beautiful presentations at the end of the design process. Now architects, designers, and engineers can also use visualisation to make informed decisions throughout the building information modelling (BIM) process.
Visualisation plays a role at every stage of the architectural design process, including exploring complex organic forms, studying how light interacts with a design, validating a design for planning and public outreach, and marketing a building before breaking ground. As an Autodesk Platinum Partner and experts in visualisation, Man and Machine offer outstanding support and advice.
Man and Machine’s aim is to improve the productivity and efficiency of its customers by providing a combination of software solutions, industry capabilities and optimisation services to ensure they are achieving a better return from their IT investment and their people. Autodesk provides state-of-the-art 3D design visualisation tools that help you get a deeper understanding of how a project works before it’s built. You can detect certain errors in the beginning stages of the design process—the earlier you find them, the easier they are to fix. Design visualisation helps you create better designs, while gaining a competitive edge.
If you need help:
• Creating better buildings with BIM software and intelligent 3D models
• Using integrated analysis to inform your design and construction decisions
• Producing compelling visualisations and walkthroughs to market your ideas more successfully
• Creating consistent, higher-quality construction documentation and as-built models
• Accelerating your project schedules and decreasing your costs
• Improving control over your project outcomes with valuable insight across the building lifecycle
Man and Machine's consultative approach will help you to gain a competitive advantage and leverage your own expertise to increase productivity and innovation. A high-impact visualisation can make the difference between winning a big or walking away empty handed.
For more information telephone 01844 263 700 or visit www.manandmachine.co.uk